If you want to make learning one-handed Dvorak a bit easier on yourself or just a board for your home computer, one-handed Dvorak layout keyboards are sold here. Unfortunately, they don’t look compact and I don’t know what the switches are. Probably membrane. Ow.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)