Bugger it — now it only works with physical keystrokes, not virtual. It recognizes neither the Windows on-screen keyboard nor the Click-N-Type. If you want word completion with an on-screen keyboard, stick with Click-N-Type and edit the prediction dictionary to include phrases.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)