Perhaps I should have mentioned this earlier based on my stats; I’m so used to it that it never occurred to me. Mouseless Browsing in Firefox DOES NOT conflict with the Windows Mouse Keys accessibility option if you have correctly configured the Mouse Keys settings. You must check the box for using Mouse Keys when NumLock is OFF. Then, to switch from Mouse Keys to Mouseless Browsing, just press NumLock. And vice versa.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)