This video by Titan, an AAC user who has to return his trial Dynavox VMax, talks about how there should be fewer funding hoops and/or fairer pricing for augmentative communication devices. The next time someone airs the assumption that people with disabilities are just given whatever they need…no. Try listening to someone who’s been there. The video is captioned, for both Titan and his partner.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)