From the stats: “broken links wordpress.” I don’t know if this is what the searcher was referring to, but the closest link problem I’ve seen with WordPress sites is that if you’re using typeaheadfind.linksonly and use Find Again to get to a link at the top of the page, you often can’t see the focus transfer to that link because Firefox doesn’t return you all the way to the top. If you have the status bar showing, however, it will tell you that the link is indeed focused, and you can press Enter. I don’t know why it does this, but it seems to be limited to WordPress, though of course I could well be wrong.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)