From the stats: “no there isn’t a digital divide.” Screw that. I am burned out today — from issues arising from that very assumption — and have no energy to get into it. If you are searching under that assumption, try the distance post. Or Google, for god’s sake.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)