LINK FIXED. Just a quick post: makers of a communication symbol set about feelings and body autonomy, How It Is, have included a drawing for “patronized.” Hell yes. I can’t think in pictures, but even I can feel the expression on the picture person’s face as xyr head is patted by a hand. Augmentative communication isn’t my area of experience, at least not as it’s commonly thought of, but these steps are so important. I have the utmost respect for people who give people with disabilities ways to communicate abstract or complex things — something that standard symbols seem to have a hard time doing. It’s worth noting that symbols were contributed by actual children and young adults.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)