- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)
Tag Archives: Windows Speech Recognition
I was having one problem after another recently with the Andrea Superbeam microphone and its drivers. So, even though my budget kind of hurt for it, I bought a SpeechWare 3-in-1 TableMike.
If you’re using Windows 7 or Windows Vista speech recognition, you might find the following program indispensable: Voice Finger. It was developed by speech recognition user Robson Cozendey in response to the limited range of the Mouse Grid and multiple … Continue reading