Inspired by search terms: Just a quick note about opening and closing your DVD/CD drive with Dragon (or your keyboard, if that applies). If you want to open the drive at any time from any program, you’ll need the AutoHotkey/Vocola drive command. However, if you open Windows Media Player and tell Dragon to press the Eject keyboard shortcut, this will both open and close the drive. In Media Player 10, the shortcut is “press Control E.” In Media Player 11, the shortcut is “press Control J.” This might work better for those who prefer not to install scripting programs or who find them daunting.
- Quick note: Wireless/Bluetooth Kensington Expert trackball
- Mobility aid review: MTip crutch tip
- Stop mouse settings from reverting in Windows 10: X Mouse Button Control
- “Touch typing” with an on-screen keyboard: Virtual Keyboard meets Window Eyes
- Fire IE: trick Dragon and websites into thinking you’re using Internet Explorer (sometimes)